Courtesy Chevrolet Broussard Employment Opportunities
Position: Automotive Sales Professional
Summary: Courtesy Chevrolet Cadillac continues to grow and we are seeking talented automotive sales representatives to join our successful team.
Basic job duties include:
As an Automotive Sales Professional, you will interact and consult with customers to guide them through their vehicle purchase. Your goal is to create the best vehicle buying experience to make lifelong customers. You will assist customers in selecting the right vehicle for their lifestyle. You will be trained on the specific products we offer and their benefit to our customer.
• Present vehicle attributes, model options, features, purchase and finance options
and store policies and services to customers.
• Facilitate customer test drives.
• Ensure timely follow up and maintain strong relationships with previous and
• Track customers using store specific management system/s.
• Keep abreast of new products, features and accessories. Attend product and
• Build and maintain current sales pricing and manufacturer promotions.
• Prepare vehicles for customer pickup.
• Maintain appearance and cleanliness of store showroom and vehicle lot.
• Ensure customers understand the vehicle's operating features and warranty.
Requirements (include but are not limited to):
• A team player focused on providing exemplary customer service
• Self motivated with the ability to set and achieve targeted goals
• Experience in automotive sales, is a plus
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment
• Working knowledge of computers
• Be at least 18 years of age
• Possess a valid in-state driver's license
• Pass a motor vehicle report and possess an acceptable safe driving record
• Pass a criminal background check and drug screen
Courtesy Automotive Group Benefits include:
• Competitive salary with performance bonuses
• Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
• Paid Holidays & PTO
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• Friendly work environment
• Closed on Sundays
• Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
To join our award winning team, email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 364-6411 for an appointment. Apply today or refer a qualified friend. Courtesy Automotive Group is an equal opportunity employer.